In line with its determination to mobilize support from across all ethnic, religious, social and economic classes across Nigeria and beyond for the emergence of a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction in 2023, the youth wing of the apex Igbo sociocultural group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, under the acting leadership of Onwuasoanya FCC Jones, has set up a Presidential Lobby Team. The membership of the team is as follows:
1. Mazi Chukwuma Okpalaezeukwu – Chairman
2. High Chief Henry Okorie – Deputy Chairman
3. Mazi Nnamdi Odoh
4. Orji-Akadiro Phil Chisaokwu
5. Comrade Eweh Onyekachi
6. Arinze Desmond Chuks
7. Hon. Chibuzor Udekigbo
8. Chief Imaga E. Imaga
9. Hon. Emmanuel Mbadugha
10. Comrade Kingsley
11. Hon Njenje Brendan
12. Beatrice O. A Aliemeke
13. Hon. Nwachukwu Kennet
14. Hon. Kalu Igbe Ole
15. John Kennedy Udeagwu
16. Ijeh Kate
17. Nze Chimaraoke Nwosu
18. Comrade Ugochukwu Echereodo
19. Comrade Maurice Okpara
20. Hon. Chris Obiemenyebo – Secretary
May also Interest You – Open on a “New Tab”:
The Acting Leader gave the following terms of Reference to the committee:
1. To identify credible, reliable, qualified and highly saleable Southeast candidates from across Party lines who may be supported for the presidential election in 2023.
2. To initiate high level engagements with relevant stakeholders across Party, religious and ethnic lines, towards convincing them on the need to support an Igbo for the presidency of Nigeria in 2023.
3. To mobilize support across different political lines towards ensuring that an Igbo is elected President of Nigeria in 2023.
4. To make quarterly reports to the National Executive Committee of the Youth Wing on progresses, challenges and strategies.
5. To carry out other assignments as may be assigned to her by the National Executive Committee in line with the Igbo Presidency mandate.
The Acting Leader congratulates members of the committee and encourages them to see this as service to their Fatherland.
Hon. Udekigbo Chibuzor
Assistant National Publicity Secretary