In the last few weeks, the polity was agog as we healthily jostle to strengthen the soul of our party APC, of which Engr Muritala Salau Audu put his hat into the ring in contest for the position of Southwest Zonal Youth Leader.
An aspiration which was overwhelmingly supported by numerous individuals which includes; youths, elders, business men/women and party chieftains across the zone. ”We as a campaign organization are so delighted about this, a gesture which is so cherished and not taken for granted.”
Interestingly, in every contest most especially as regards jostling for the soul of a political party, various means accommodated by the constitution and electoral act will be deployed to arrive at a peaceful and rancor free election. “The leaders of the different organs of our great party met to deliberate on the matter and as an aspirant whose name is on the official aspirants’ list for the position”, Engr Muritala Audu was in the know of these historical and important processes.
Alas, at the conclusion of all the meetings where the position of the Southwest Zonal Youth Leader position was micro zoned to another state from Southwest zone and having been prevailed upon by the leader of the great APC party in Ogun State, Governor Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR, Engr Muritala Salau Audu steps down and withdraw from the race.
Below News May Also Interest You To Read – Open On A “New Tab”:
This action might be painful but it is dutiful and patriotic to do as a loyal party faithful whose personal interest is not greater than the interest of the party. It is a sacrifice for the sake of democracy.
However, In line with the consensus option as employed by President Muhammadu Buhari, “we are heading into the national convention today with a unity list where our party will come out stronger going forward.”
“We urge all our supporters to please accept this development in good fate and continue to support our great party APC.”
Sequel to this resolution, I am obligated, and compared by love to seize this veritable moment in time to address my esteemed supporters, friends and party men by stating as follows:
1. That, my heart goes out in total gratitude to you all, my supporters, friends, party men and women whom hitherto have given me the purest of support, love and goodwill. I will never forget this gargantuan measure of kindness I have enjoyed from you all. Thank you!
2. That, prior to this time, we had made known our intentions to serve our great party in the capacity of its Southwest Youth Leader and our aspiration received nationwide acceptability and support, given my blueprints and all I desired to achieve.
3. Following, however, the recently reached decision by the leadership of our great party, I wish to communicate to that due to wide consultations i have heeded to party supremacy.
4. My decision is premised on the premacy of our great party’s decision and my unwavering desire to still contribute my quota in helping our party realize its manifestos for the benefits of all members and all Nigerians in general.
5. I am patriotic, competent and capable. I will put in my best to ensure the South West Zone of our party enjoys the desired and accruable democratic dividends through various mapped out programs and projects, while articulating our party policies in the Zone, for our progress and victory but the love of party must come First.
6. I therefore urge you all to never stop having faith in me, as well as our great party APC even as we embark on this journey to victory.
Thank you all for your understanding.
Long live APC!
Long live Ogun State!!
Long live Southwest!!!
Long live Nigeria!!!!
Engr Muritala Salau Audu Campaign Organization
26th March, 2022.
FOOTNOTE: You want to share story with us? You want to advertise with us? You need publicity/live coverage for product, service, or event? Contact us on WhatsApp +2348160067187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org