As 2022 gubernatorial election is fast approaching, Ekiti PDP make it stands clear as posited by the National Reconciliation Committee.
1) Subject to the revisit of the disputed Congresses in Ekiti, The committee advised the two warring groups (The Repositioning and OPA) to sit together in the spirit of ‘Give and Take’ and not winner take it all.
2) Parties should harmonize the state Executive lists.
4) Subject to and upon harmonisation of Executive from Ward, LocalGovernment and State levels, respectively, The National Organizing Secretary shall notify the INEC for formal ratification of the Executive lists.
5) After which a pact shall be signed by the two groups and witnessed by the National leadership, The Repositioning shall withdraw the pending suit at the Supreme Court.
6) Groups shall re-converge at the National Secretariat on 29th December 2021.
PDP National Secretariat, Abuja.