Palm kernel is known to offer numerous health benefits that help prevents and heal life-threatening illnesses. The palm tree is arguably the richest tree on earth when it comes to natural endowments.
It is blessed with a lot of priceless resources, among them is palm kernel oil.
Palm kernel oil is extracted from palm fruit. It is dark black and distinguishes itself with a unique strong taste and smell.
Popular for its healing properties across the southern and eastern parts of Nigeria, palm kernel is known to offer numerous health benefits that help prevents and heal life-threatening illnesses. It is also useful for cooking as it is free of cholesterol.
Medical practitioners do advise people suffering from heart problems and high cholesterol levels to make use of palm kernel oil when cooking because it is more beneficial to their health.
According to recent studies, dark black oil is primarily composed of fatty triglycerides, with approximately 80 per cent saturated fats and 20 per cent unsaturated fats. And it can be found in several products, including margarine, vegetable oil, shortening, creamers, chocolate and ice cream.
Here are seven priceless health benefits of palm kernel oil
1. It is a great remedy for epilepsy: Alternative medicine has shown that palm kernel oil is a wonderful solution when it comes to treating convulsions in kids. Its healing properties help combat the effect of epilepsy attack, as well as offer great relief.
2. Palm kernel oil helps prevent ageing: Palm kernel oil is a rich antioxidants agent that contains vitamin E. And vitamin E, coupled with its antioxidants properties in it, helps prevent the signs and symptoms of ageing. Observation has also shown that the use of palm kernel oil does not only prevent fine lines but also helps delay sagging and wrinkled skin. And according to research findings, palm kernel oil offers protection from the adverse effects of UV rays and several other toxic substances.
Below News May Also Interest You To Read – Open On A “New Tab”:
3. Palm kernel oil increases hair growth: Palm kernel oil has not only shown amazing results, in terms of growth, when applied to the hair, it also encourages thicker hair as well as prevents hair fall. In addition, palm kernel oil nourishes the hair and makes it stronger than usual as a result of the conditioning it provides.
4. It helps to detoxify the body: Palm kernel oil does not only remove toxins from the body, it also purifies every cell of the body as well as rejuvenates them.
5. It helps in softening the skin: Apart from being an anti-ageing agent, palm kernel oil also helps in making the skin soft without the skin getting greasy in appearance. This is why most soap and cream industries have continued to make use of its oil as ingredients when producing their products. Providing comprehensive benefits that are often overlooked, palm kernel oil helps in combating itchy skin, as well as providing relief to ragged cuticles.
6. It helps in controlling blood pressure: Studies have shown that also helps control the free flow of blood from the heart to other organs of the body. And by so doing, it helps in keeping the blood pressure under control, thereby preventing the risk of hypertension.
7. It tackles body odour: Owing to its unique strong smell, palm kernel oil helps tackle body odour when it is applied to the skin regularly.
Written By: Omooba Adekunle Adebayo Ayoola
FOOTNOTE: You want to share story with us? You want to advertise with us? You need publicity/live coverage for product, service, or event? Contact us on WhatsApp +2348160067187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org